The SHR management team is responsible for day to day operations, financial and operational control, compliance with contractual obligations, fiscal standards, organizational policies and procedures, programmatic objectives and the delivery of quality services to our clients.
Chief Executive Officer Kim Nesvig
Chief Development Officer Carlton Smith
Chief Operating Officer /Chief Information Officer David Hayes
Chief Financial Officer Kenneth Kosowicz
Chief Medical Officer Anita Scribner, MD
Chief Strategy Officer Patrick Evans
Compliance & Performance Improvement Officer Ernesto Guevara, RN
Director of Clinical Operations Dionne Kittrell, CNM
Director of IT Paul Nix
Director of Marketing & Public Relations Jennifer T. Jackson
Human Resources Manager Angelica Guevara
Ryan White Program Administrator Theresa Jones
As a non profit corporation, Special Health is governed by a volunteer board of directors. As directors, the board must:
- Hire an regularly evaluate the performance of the Chief Executive Officer,
- meet monthly to approve major expenditures, authorize contracts and grant applications, review financial and programmatic performance,
- approve the organizations annual budget,
- develop the organizations strategic plan, in collaboration with management,
- assist in fund raising and building community awareness and support for our efforts on behalf of the under served
The board does all of this without any compensation. We very gratefully acknowledge their selfless contribution to this organization and to the people we serve.
2018 – 2019 Officers and Directors of Special Health Resources for Texas, Inc.
Jeremy Coleman Treasurer
We would also like to express our appreciation to the many others who served on the Special Health Resources board since its inception in 1989:
Past Presidents: Griff Hubbard, Don Wells and Steve Crane