Open Enrollment Starts November 1, 2016.
But Special Enrollment Periods are available year round and allow enrollment NOW for those who qualify. Special Enrollment Period may be granted for:
- Loss of job based insurance coverage
- Change in immigration status
- Increase in income that now qualifies you for advance premium tax credits
- Change in household size (birth, death, marriage, divorce…)
- Moving from outside this service area
- Special Enrollment Periods generally end 60 days after qualifying event.
Many qualify for help paying premiums and reduced out-of-pocket costs. Don’t get stuck without insurance and pay a tax penalty.
Call to see if you qualify.
You can speak with a certified Navigator: (903) 247-1078
You can also enroll online at https://www.healthcare.gov/
- Free confidential consultation
- Based on your income, you may qualify for an Advance Premium Tax Credit to lower your monthly cost (premium) and a cost sharing subsidy to lower the deductible and out-of-pocket costs. The navigator can provide you with a subsidy estimate.
- Account Setup and Enrollment
- Obtain eligibility determination which specifies which healthcare program is suitable for you (Marketplace, Medicaid, CHIP, or none) and amount of Advance Premium Tax Credit.
- Explain the available insurance plans for you
- Personalized Cost Estimate
Marketplace Insurance Plans
- The goal is to make health care affordable for all.
- Insurance is provided through private insurance providers, not the government.
- Pre-existing conditions do not affect cost or eligibility.
- All plans must provide Essential Health Benefits:
Wellness visits Mental Health Treatment
Maternity Substance Abuse Treatment
Hospitalization Rehabilitative and habilitative therapy
Cost Estimate and Plan Information https://www.healthcare.gov/see-plans/
See plans for your area including cost, coverage, providers, prescription plans
Get estimate of Advance Premium Tax Credit that will pay part of monthly costs
See if you qualify for reduced deductible and out-of-pocket costs
Navigator services are available in 23 counties of North East Texas with offices at Special Health Resources for Texas, Inc. in Longview, Texarkana and Tyler.
Got Questions – Get Answers https://www.healthcare.gov/get-answers/