Get the Facts about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We are closely monitoring updates from the World Health Organization, the infection rate from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and virus tracking systems.
To help identify and treat patients while avoiding the spread of the disease, we are asking all patients to follow these guidelines when seeking care:
- If you feel ill and it is an emergency, call 911.
- If you feel ill and it is NOT an emergency, call your primary care provider and describe your symptoms over the phone before going to any of the clinic locations. Be prepared to answer the following questions:
– Do you have a fever, a cough or shortness of breath?
– In the last 28 days, have you traveled outside of the continental United States?
– Have you traveled to China, Japan, South Korea, Italy or Iran?
– Have you had close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus? (Close contact means having been within 6 feet of that person for an extended time, or being exposed to their cough or sneeze.)
– Have you been notified by a public health official that you have potentially been exposed to COVID-19?
For more severe symptoms, such as higher fever and severe shortness of breath, you may be advised to go to a clinic or the emergency department.
If possible, please go alone to any appointments. Do not bring children, family members or friends unless you need assistance. Especially, do not bring anyone who has a cough, a fever or shortness of breath or is considered medically vulnerable.
*If you are having difficulty reaching our operator, please feel free to leave a voice or text message on our message line: (903) 707-8833
We will get back to you within 24 hours, Monday through Friday.
In an emergency, please call 911.
Special Health Resources for Texas provides affordable, comprehensive health care for your entire family. We have convenient locations in Longview, Tyler, Paris, Jacksonville, and Texarkana. Read More
A FTCA Deemed Facility
This practice serves all patients regardless of ability to pay. Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income. This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
Quick LinksDonate Now Patient Portal Board of Directors Resources Careers