Primary, Dental, and Behavioral Health
|Medical Receptionist - Paris, TX|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Adams|
|Date Posted:||Jul 8, 2021|
Minimum of 2 years of experience in the office administration field
1. Bilingual Preferred (English-Spanish)
2. Requires extensive computer skills
3. Must be able to multi task and work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
4. Mental and physical health sufficient to meet the demands of the position.
The Medical Receptionist position answers the phone, schedules and greets clients and acts as a support person for a pediatric clinic. Primary responsibilities are typically; greeting clients by phone and in the clinic, assisting with client appointments, establishing client financial eligibility, verifying insurance, preparation of insurance, Medicaid and Medicare billing and communicating with third party billing services, assisting senior programmatic staff in day-to-day operations; assisting in grant compliance Will also serve as a liaison to the business office for supplies and services purchasing, preparing correspondence, checking, sorting and preparing mail, inputting information into databases and computerized and written report preparation. Position assists in Medicaid and Medicare billing. Other reception duties include making sure that waiting rooms are in good condition, providing the public general information, taking/delivering messages and providing support to clinical and programmatic staff.
1. Good multi-tasking ability
2. Good oral communication skills
3. Ability to complete documentation in a legible and professional manner.
4. Must be self-directive.
5. Collaboration Skills.
6.Needs to be familiar with Medicare, Medicaid and insurance verification procedures
High school graduate or equivalent required
Long Term Disability